December 14, 2014

50/52

Goodness me, it's been a while...

Last time I posted we were in France. Anouk was 6 months old, she's now almost 9. She's grown heaps (as they do) and is now a vivacious, energetic, curious and happy little girl. We love her.

Leo has struggled slightly with her mobility, namely her newfound interest in his lego, and has had a recent surge of testosterone. It has brought a whole new set of issues, usually kept under control somewhat by vigorous exercise! But generally, he's his lovely old self, approaching his fourth birthday.

I can hardly believe this year is almost to an end. It's been a good one...


Leo: How old are you going to be on your birthday, Leo?
Anouk: Cheeky little monkey. 

linking in with Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there...
Thanks for visiting me and my little blog. I love to hear from you, so please feel free to leave a comment and I will do my best to reply to each one.
xx joanna